English Translation

English translation:
Q: Want to say 'hello' to the audience?

Bill: Hello to all who are watching!

Q: Welcome to Modena. He wanted to know if you've already seen the city, how you're spending your tour-days.
Bill: Sadly not. We just arrived two or three hours before and came directly to the venue, so we didn't see anything of the city. And I regret to say that directly after this concert, we go on to the next town... right now, we're a bit in festival-stress. But what we see from here is that it's extremely hot and great weather and our fans are rocking, so we're happy to be here.

Q: There's the rumor that 60,000 € were stolen from the concert in Rome?
Tom: When I look at my bank account, I'd say that's quite possible ;-)... But no, I've not heard of this, not really?!

Q: He says you don't have to be afraid, he won't start asking questions about your hair.
Bill: That's very kind.

Q: *Gives over the TRL award for best band*
Bill: We want to thank our fans, all those who voted for us. Thank you for this award, we're very proud and we look forward to our concert and our fans, so, thank you very much, we're extremely happy. Thanks.

Q: So, who gets to keep these awards? Or do you just throw them away?
Bill: I just said it: Looks like we again only get one, but we're four, and we can't divide it up... and I just said: Tom and I definitely will take this one home, so it'll stand in our cupboard, among all the other nice awards, so that it won't be lonely. So, they always get a place of honor.

Q: From the outside, you look very "compact", very friendly among each other. When you have time, do you go out to party together in the evening? Are you together outside of the band, also?
Bill: We definitely are always doing things together. I can hardly think of days in the year where we were apart, because we've known each other for 8 years now, I think we are, like, the closest friends. So, we really make every step together... it doesn't just look like it, that's really how it is...
Tom: However, I have to say: Private parties, there I rather go on my own, without the other guys, because, when I go out with Georg, it happens often that the girls only care about Georg...
Georg: ...for good reason...
Tom: ...so I always go out alone now, then I now and then also have the chance to score.

No hay comentarios: